Saturday, August 22, 2009

Homework 8/22/08

Period 1
1. Study for Vocab Quiz
2. Respond to the highlighted quote in the "Creation Stories" handout. It is the one that talks about Religion vs. Science. Tell me which you think is better and why? Make sure you have back up for your opinion.
3. View the Writing PowerPoint and answer the questions that go with it.

Period 3
1. Read and take notes on the story of "The Two Brothers and The Grandmother."
2. Write a paragraph summarizing the main message of the "Creation Stories" handout
3. Study for Vocab Quiz

1 comment:

Connie said...

Connie Davis
8-23-09
Per. 1

Religion vs. Science

My opinion is that I believe that in religion, because to me it just makes a lot more since, because if you think about like we are made from particles and all of a sudden we just turned into people, and animals and so on, it just seems to fake for me. I believe that we were made from god, and yes I believe that we were made from monkeys, because I think when god created monkeys they were to wild and needed some guidance and help so he made people out of them. That is not what I was taught but it is what I believe in.