Thursday, January 15, 2009

Homework 1/15/09

Period 1
1. Study for Vocab Quiz
2. Finish Sentence Corrections

Period 3
1. Complete sentence corrections and email me your work.
ramirez.erendira@gmail.com
2. Study for Vocab Quiz

Sentence Corrections
1. My english teacher can polyglot in many different areas.
2. My brother I are primiparous.
3. The primodial of the Declaration of Independence was written by Thomas Jefferson.
4. Due to Marias heritage, she strongly enforces the belief of primogenitive.
5. My dad wanted his primogeniture to be a boy, but a turned out to be a girl.
6. My dad wanted his primogeniture to be a boy, but a turned out to be a girl.
7. My dad has a primogeniture that he had for several of years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1)The most difficult homonyms for me to learn are to, two, and too.

2)Tasha liked living in Girls 5 because the girls personalities weren't homogeneous.

3)Thumbs are homologous, bats also have opposable thumbs.

4)Sometimes I get homophones and homonyms mixed together.

5)Because the door was cracked, diffraction had occured.

6)At the house meeting, there was so much dissention.

7)Informationis disseminated through many different types of ways of technology.

8)My childhood story had dissipated all of the sadness in the room.


Arieanna Martinez
Period 3

Anonymous said...

1)Learning homonyms was never hard for me to learn.

2)I don't like to surround myself with homogenous people because I like variety.

3)Human bodies are homologous to a gorilla's.

4)The homophones course and coarse always confuse me.

5)The diffraction allowed me to hear their conversation from upstairs.

6)There is usually a lot of dissention between my family and I.

7)New technology such as cell phones allow me to disseminate messages to people in very little time.

8)Seeing him always dissipates any negativity I am feeling because he makes me happy.

Kassandra Cannon
Period 3

Anonymous said...

1)The prefix of homonym is "hom/homo" which means the "same".
2)My brothers, sister and I have the same parents; so therefore we are homogeneous.
3)Sometimes I wish I had a long lost homologous, so I can be able to visit him all the time.
4)Im pretty certain they are alot of homophone's.
5)Diffraction is useful when you want to spy on someone.
6)Most arguements are caused by dissension.
7)The mouth of instigater's now make it possible for drama to disseminate around the "San Pasqual" campus.
8)The black hole dissapates anything that come by it, but doesn't make it vanish.

- Ray Rodriguez
1/19/09
Per.3.