Monday, June 15, 2009

Homework 6/15/09

Periods 1 & 3
Take notes using the Study guide on the following link:
STUDY GUIDE

FYI: I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU WORK WITH A PARTNER OR GROUP OF PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THINGS BETTER. WHAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN MAY BE WHAT THEY REMEMBER, BUT ALSO TRY TO MAKE SURE TO VERIFY ANY ANSWERS YOU GET.

I will give extra credit for anyone that makes a list of nagging or unanswered questions you may have. This will give us an opportunity to discuss unanswered questions and allow for me to really help you guys do better on the exam.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

where is the link you mentioned

Stacey said...

never mind

Anonymous said...

Ms.Ramirez its Arieanna and i'm correcting my five year goals right now but i'm confused on some the things that you wrote me so i dont know if you will be here tommorow after we get back from the field trip or do you want me to come and see you on friday or whats up?