Monday, November 15, 2010

Homework 11/15/10

Period 1
1. Study for vocab Quiz #7
2. Email me why I chose the topic of Hope and why it was so ironic that hope was discussed in relation to the people that participated in the conversation.

Period 3
1. Study for Vocab Quiz #8
2. Copy down the example sentences from the blog.
Example Sentences:
1. The candlelit restaurant was
conducive to romance.
2. By using deduction, they found out that the real killer was Chris.
3.To induce her to study, I told her I would take her out for ice-cream.
4. After the roofies were slipped into the girl's drink, she started to give in to the older man's seduction.
5. The meeting was consequential and no one expect Ms. Ramirez, the responsible one.
6. In order to execute the soccer move, I knew I had to act fast
7. The class was strangely obsequious because they knew the teacher had skittles.
8. Harry Potter books have a sequential order.

No comments: