Monday, February 14, 2011

Homework 2/14/11

Period 1

1. Complete the worksheet that is at this link Sentence Corrections
2. Study for Vocab Quiz #12

-Look in the comments section below, if you want to see if any of your sentences were exemplary.

Period 3
1. Study page 71 of "La Relacion" packet (The part on how to read narratives) so that you can be ready for the Narrative Quiz.
2. Write 1 paragraph telling me if you think that you or the class have been doing some of the things mentioned in numbers 1-8 on p. 71.
3. Complete the 3 page study guide using your notes and your packet.

1 comment:

Ms. Ramirez said...

The following sentences, are some that I thought were pretty cool.

1.There tends to be lots of dissension in teenage discussions.
2. In the movie “I, Robot” a group of homogeneous robots try to kill the human race.
3.There was dissension between me and my teacher on whether we should have homework or not.
4.Because of the raunchy fart, the students began to dissipate, one by one, out of the room.
5.I disseminated the knowledge among my peers shortly following the meeting.
6.Tailbones in the human body are homologous to the monkey’s tail.
7.The diffraction of light coming from the hall scared the mouse.