Friday, August 6, 2010

Homework 8/6/10

Period 1
1. Email me the password that you want to use for mygradebook.com. Also write 2 questions that you would like to ask me. They can be regarding anything, but I will decide if I answer them or not. Maybe I will, maybe I wont. ;)
2. Finish the quickwrite that we started in class. The prompt was the following:
Tech Quickwrite
How do you feel about technology? Do you think it's too much trouble or is it our solution to everything? How do you think it has affected personal family relationships? Does it help to expose ourselves more or does it hide us?

Period 3
Email me what your ideal class would be like.

Paragraph #1: What would you want to learn?

Paragraph #2: What would the teacher be like? Describe their teaching and discipline style, NOT their appearance.

Paragraph #3: What rules would the class have? (Write at least 5)

No comments: